Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

THE ANIMATING!

Scott Pilgay Scott Pilgay

if you want to talk about Scott pilgrim being shitty, why would you have the most overused garbage song on the internet being played in it? plus the animation was shitty.
the book had personal charm and the fact that you made fun of the guys drawings is childish and ridiculous. he attempted to do his best to create a comic book with the artistic skills he had and he did a decently good job at it.

also seeing how his comics got a movie means he had to do SOMETHING right! unlike this pile of trash.

Carbonwater responds:

Erhem, yes. Comics.

Oh also! Did you know this movie was based on a comic? Wha..? No way!

That fancy little bit of information in the credits. Yeah, shame you missed that.

So, since this movie is based on views in which aren't my own. Makes your review kinda useless, huh?

Should learn all the facts before you get so mad you have to go out there calling things 'trash', 'shitty' and 'garbage'.

Just a helpful little tip for next time. I know reviewing things are a hard thing to learn. But you'll get there someday kiddo. I believe in you.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

this whole world is deserved of something much larger.
god what I wouldn't give to see a movie of this kinda stuff.
there is so much things yet to learn about this place it's incredibly fascinating.

The Mind The Mind

I made the music :D
oh that's a lovely treat!

GuyUngerNL responds:

I spend a looong time looking for a song and this was perfect!
nice work man ;)

Meet The Meat Meet The Meat

Vocals are strange. But I actually think the synths you chose were at least interesting.

VulpesHilarianus responds:

That was actually my first time sampling anything. Of course it's going to sound weird, but I tried to cover for it as much as possible.

~TARANTULA~ ~TARANTULA~

Just no

optimize responds:

u rly r an aciDICKfriend!!!!!!!

Bloodshed Imminent Bloodshed Imminent

Skeet

HazardOxyde responds:

Revenge of the low rating, oh god no :c

Salto del Tequendama Salto del Tequendama

superb! the colors are fantastic and I just... love giant stone holes with water in it.

you're great at drawing and painting. if I could recommend you make something, I'd love to see a winter setting with a castle in the background in a fantasy land.

cause it'd look cool. :)

wartynewt responds:

I might do something like that ^^ Thanks alot!

Ghost town Ghost town

great perspective. from a distance it looks incredibly real.

wartynewt responds:

Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you!

some people just get scale so correctly! you sir, are one of those people!